iCMLf's March newsletter is now available online
Posted by Erin Schwartz on March 22, 2012
The iCMLf’s March 2012 Newsletter has just been released. It can be downloaded here: http://www.cml-foundation.org/documents-and-files/doc_download/83-icmlf-newsletter-may-2012-no-5
The newsletter includes the following topics:
- Increasing diagnosis and monitoring of CML in emerging economic regions
- iCMLf-ESH 13th International CML Meeting
- Annual meeting of the iCMLf advisors – a meeting of minds
- iCMLf Rowley Prize 2011
- Chronic myeloid leukemia – a short history of treatment since the mid-20th century
- ERSAP Preceptorship Program
- ERSAP Clinical Preceptorship Program
- iCMLf Forum 2011
- Virtual Education Program update – new presentations in French & Spanish
- iCMLf and patient groups celebrate "International CML Awareness Day
- iCMLf Online
- Become a member of the iCMLf – help shape our future!
To get the newsletters directly, sign up here: http://www.cml-foundation.org/newsletters.
Please use the form below to submit a comment.