Let our Global Playlist of Inspiring Songs Rock Your World Cancer Day!
February 4 is World Cancer Day! So, how are we honoring World Cancer Day in 2018? With a powerful playlist of songs shared with us by our global team of advocates around the world.
Living with cancer can be likened to running a marathon that requires energy, stamina, support, and encouragement; it takes the same and more to get through daily disease treatment regimes. We want you to know that you are not alone in facing your diagnosis. You have the support from our global community each day! We created a playlist of inspiring songs from around the world so you can listen anytime to keep you going.
These are not just any songs, friends. These are songs that are upbeat, energizing and empowering! Songs chosen to remind us and remind our patient friends all around the world that on World Cancer Day and beyond, “We Can, I Can”. After all, we can all listen to inspiring music and feel the support of your community.
World Cancer Day Playlist 2018 songs:
- Diego Torres – Abriendo Caminos
- Axel – Celebra La Vida
- Empire Of The Sun – Alive
- Արև ենք միասին
- Johnny Clegg – Great Heart
- Meghan Trainor – Better When I’m Dancin’
- Luis Miguel – Sueña
- Hạnh Phúc Bây Giờ – Thiền Ca
- OK Go – This Too Shall Pass
- Friends of Max – All India Meet
- Tracy Chapman – Stand By Me
- Voces Unidas – Puedes Llegar
- Manjerum – Guppy Malayalam
- Sauti Sol – Sura Yako
- Phool Ko Aankha Ma Phoolai Sansara – Ani Choying Dolma
- MV Together – บอย Peacemaker
- Hawak Kamay – Yeng Constantino
- Mavis Staples – Far Celestial Shore
- Chris de Burgh – Riding on a Rainbow (Live)
- Friends of Max Leadership Summit
- Freedom – Mulanya Di Sini
- Miriam Makeba – Pata Pata
- Schubert Serenade
- Marc Anthony – Vivir Mi Vida
- Hum Honge Kamyab 2018 Ahmedabad Meet
- Shakira – Try Everything (Official Video)
- Mercy Masika, Emmy Kosgei, & Evelyn Wanjiru – Subiri (Wait)